Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My Passion

Ay yo wuz poppin. I am very passionate about doing good in just about everything. I do try do my best, and I love to be the best in a game. Like in Mobile Legends, I try to get MVP, but it's not easy. Also, I like to play Clash Of Clans, and I'm currently Town Hall 6, and I have healers. I'm currently gearing up a cannon, so fight me. Join my clan, its called Novice. There's many duplicates, so use the filter up to 25 to 50 people, and it should be the first one. My account is cwisy, so join if you want a good clan! I also try to do best in school. I do try, but I'm very bad at learning, and I'd rather be playing video games. I know, school is more important. But I do well in some classes. I try to do well in math and science, because I plan on becoming a paleontologist. But I might become a computer programmer and learn how to code. I have a passion for Pokémon too! I collect the cards, and I have some rare ones. I'm not going to say them all, but I have a mythical collection Jirachi. All I will say. These are my passions, and I hope you enjoy your day. Bye everyone!
Image result for passion

No comments:

Post a Comment