Friday, September 29, 2017

A Favorite Toy of Mine

Ay yo wuz poppin. Remember when you were little, how we all had that one stuffed animal we would drag around the house? Well, I had one of those very special stuffed animals. It was a stuffed panda I named Pandy. Yes, I know, very clever name. When I named it, i was very young, so I named it Pandy because it was an easy to remember name. I loved it very much, and I would always carry it around the house. Yes, I do still have it, so it's still alive. But i don't drag it around the house. Why was it so special you might ask? Well, I used to be very lonely, even though i had a brother. Pretty weird, right. Anyway, whenever I felt lonely, I would go to Pandy and talk to him. I wasn't crazy, but I was lonely. That's why he meant so much to me. Also, it came with a huge stuffed panda, but my mom threw that away because we ripped the eyes out. I was sad it had to go, but I still had Pandy. Well that's it for now. Until next time. SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment