Thursday, October 5, 2017

My Identity

Ay yo wuz poppin. I refer to myself by my Apache Attack Helicopter, and I like many things. I don't like school, and I want to become a computer programmer when I grow up. I also like dinosaurs, and my favorite dinosaurs are omnivores. I don't necessarily have a favorite dinosaur, but that's not a big deal. I am Assyrian, and my friends usually make some racist jokes about it, but when it's Yu Du, one Chinese one Indian, I usually say something back. Most of the time were people who hit each other and/or try to kill each other. (Not really, just a joke!) I have a mom, dad, brother, and sister, and my brother is my twin, and were identical twins, the first in my entire family tree! There isn't that much else about me except how I'm not very good in school, but I'm doing okay, and that I love Pokémon and ROBLOX. I also like the cards for Pokémon, so don't judge me. That's basically me, and also, even if the test is easy, study for it still, because you never know how "easy" it is. PEACE OUT BOIIIIIII 

No comments:

Post a Comment