Friday, October 20, 2017

My Series I'm Writing

Wuss Poppin. I've decided I need to do something with my life, so I started writing a novel. It's about a wizard named Gunzl, and his adventures. He isn't a very smart wizard, and he has a lot to learn, but overtime he develops new skills. Here's a sneak peak of the book:

Hey. I'm Gunzl. I don't like the outside world. I prefer my tower. I can learn spells without Griffin bothering me. Griffin is our strongest knight, and he always tries to get me kicked out of the kingdom for my "unfix able mistakes." Okay, I was only responsible for like, 24 deaths this past month. Okay, so I'm not the smartest. But I try. That's why Griffin hates me. He says unless I "get my head in the game," I won't be able to participate in missions. Suddenly, Griffin barged into my tower. He looked like he would regret saying something. "Gunzl, we need you for a mission, despite you're out best wizard. Don't take it the wrong way, besides, you're our only wizard."

This is just part of my new novel. It's the start of Gunzl's adventure across the land, and the struggles he has to face. That's my story. PEACE OUT MY HOME DAWG!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job and good luck with that your going to be the new R.L.Stine

    ReplyDelete