Thursday, March 1, 2018

Daniel's Story

“We must live, and when this is all over, we must work to make the world a better place. And if we die, we will die knowing that it was not our fault, that we did our best, and we can go to our deaths in dignity… I want you both to live…And to remember...You must choose love. Always choose love.” 

This was a quote from Daniel's Story. It was quoted by Daniel's sister, Erika. She believed that they shouldn't try to fight back. She believed that you should remain strong, and if they live, try to make the world a better place. She wanted people to not fight, but she wanted people to be peaceful. This is an inspiring quote from the story, and it helps people to understand how hard it was, but how they remained calm and tried to live. It was a fight for survival for them. This reminds me of my mom, who always tells me to stay out of trouble, and to love everyone, even if they hate you. She's one of the best people to me, and that's why I think she's my inspiration from this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment