Thursday, April 26, 2018

Food :)

One thing I love a lot is food. I mean, we need it to live, so technically everyone likes it. A lot of meals have a story of how they came to be, like the chocolate chip cookie or potato chips. But some foods have stories for individual people. Like my possibly favorite, the doughnut. But how did it become my favorite? It was many years back in kindergarten. We were having a typical birthday celebration, back when they were allowed. I usually was used to cupcakes, but instead they brought donuts. I was okay with it at first, but when I tried it, I loved it. Possibly the best thing I ever had. More students brought them, which made me happy. Then the rule came along, and I got disappointed. Now I rarely am able to have a doughnut, but when I get it I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment